Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Coming Home to Rexburg

We left my parents house and came home. It was so good to be back in our own house and get used to life with Tyler. When we got home there was a sign on our door for Tyler :)


 He was so tiny!





Ready for his first day of Church! 

While looking through some pictures of Jake's, we found a picture of him as a baby and we were blown away with how much Tyler looks like he did as a baby! Can you tell who is who? 

One Month Old!
These are some pictures of when Tyler was 1 month. I can't believe how fast that first month went by!







 We went on a walk and tried out the new stroller. He did really good until we stopped at the park and then I think he decided he was done with that haha

Some silly faces! He used to open his eyes so wide all the time! It was like everything surprised him and so his eyes got really wide. 


This dresser was my dad's when he was a baby. My great-grandpa made it for him. It was in pretty bad shape so while Tyler and I were in Nampa Jake sanded it down and painted it and put some new handles on it. It looks so great and I love that it has been used by my dad, my sisters and I and now my son!

Isn't he just precious??








This one is one of my very favorites of him. He was laying on the couch by me and he had his hands like that. I just had to get a picture :)



 Yep he's cool haha

We had our friend Jon Cowling take Tyler's baby pictures and I love them! I think they turned out so great! We will definitely be calling him for more pictures! 

















Thanks Jon!!

Two Months Old!!

 This was on his 2 month birthday. We went to see my newest niece Kynslie the day she was born. It's pretty cool that she was born exactly 2 months after Tyler almost to the hour :) I hadn't realized how much he had grown and how much he wasn't a "newborn" anymore until we laid him down next to Kynslie.


During that trip to Utah we had a baby shower for Tyler. We got some pretty awesome stuff!

Meeting his cousin Livvy



Meeting his cousin Owen

Sleeping with Jake's Aunt Teri

I love his face!

Stay tuned for more posts! I'm working on getting updated finally! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment