Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New addition to the Family

Relax, it's not what you are thinking. We are not pregnant (we better not be anyway haha)

I bought a new camera. And it's beautiful :) 




It's a Canon Rebel EOS XTi. It came with an 18-55mm lens and I bought a 50mm lens on ebay. I'm looking for a 200mm one so hopefully I find one and can take even more pictures! haha Now all I need is a case to put them all in. I have one that the camera came with but it only holds the camera and lens that is on it. That is on my christmas list :)

Here are some of the pictures I've taken of my favorite subject :) I edited them a little and I think they turned out pretty good. I'm still figuring things out with it but it's been fun! 
Enjoy!













I love my handsome boy and my new camera! Now I just need to figure out which photoshop to get and we will be in business! 


No comments:

Post a Comment