Wednesday, January 29, 2014

7 Months!

My baby is 7 months old today and not so babyish anymore! He is turning into a little man and not so much a baby! He doesn't cuddle with me as much anymore because he is so busy and wants to always be doing something! I love him so much! Here are some pictures I took today. Enjoy!



















Things Tyler likes:

-Sweet potatoes

-Carrots, squash and zucchini

-Standing. All the time.

-Playing with Mommy and Daddy

-Holding his own bottle

-Smiling all the time at anyone who will smile first

-Playing on his blanket with toys

-His fuzzy green blanket from Grandma Smith

-Skyping with Auntie MeyMey

-Reading books with Mommy

-On long car rides he likes Mommy to sit back by him and play with him

At his last check-up he weighed 17 1/2 lbs but I'm guessing he is closer to 18 lbs now. My arms are going to be ripped pretty soon from bouncing him up and down and just carrying him! He's a little tank. He wears 6-9 month clothes and should probably be bumped up to 9-12 month jammies soon! I think that he will be crawling soon and walking even sooner! He doesn't like to sit on my lap he likes to stand on it. 

He takes awesome naps during the day and has been sleeping through the night for months now. He goes to bed around 7:00 and sleeps through (unless he needs a new diaper) until around 8:00 the next morning. He gets up, we have breakfast and then he gets to watch Bubble Guppies while I shower or do homework. We play for a little bit and then he goes down for a nap around 10:30 and sleeps until 1:30. We have lunch and then play until around 3. He goes to sleep for about an hour as a pick-me-up and then is awake until bed time. 

He's so happy all the time. I am so blessed to have him here! He makes me so happy, I love being his Mommy :) 

Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment