Saturday, June 2, 2012

Honeymoon!!!

So I was bored tonight and realized that I hadn't put any pictures of our Honeymoon up. 
We went to Disneyland and it was a blast! 

This was the view from the airplane. I think this was above Utah somewhere. 

 Another view from the window

 Jake slept most of the time

This was my first time on an airplane. Yes you read that right, I have never been on an airplane before. But it wasn't as bad as I imagined and I lived so I guess it was ok :P

Awww. (don't mind me and my no makeup haha)

I wanted to ride on that carriage thing but we didn't get a chance to. Oh well, there's always next time right? 

 Us in line for Space Mountain. Jake had never been to Disneyland so he was pretty excited to get on a ride

 Still in line for Space Mountain. When we came out it, Jake gave it a stamp of approval :)

 We are sitting in the little boat about to go into the It's a Small World ride. Word to the wise? DON'T GO ON THIS RIDE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR SANITY!!!!!!! I could see little kids enjoying it but if you are an adult who of their own free will and choice decides to go on this than you deserve the headache that you get afterward. Let's just say we learned our lesson and won't go back to that one. 

 It has a really cool looking outside but the inside.....*shudder*

 Churros! :D

On the Mark Twain boat around the pond. It was pretty cool looking and was fun to see the other parts of the park that you can only see by taking this.  

 Sorry I just had to throw this one in too :) haha

The nice attendant lady took this for us. I like it quite a lot :) 

Here you can see the entrance to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride on the right. This was from the top of the ferry. 

And of course we had to get a picture with the main man himself! Mickey Mouse! 

This was in California Adventure. You can see the California Screamin' behind us along with the Sun Wheel. Jake very much enjoyed the California Screamin' so we went on it a bunch of times. It was great! He also talked me into going on the Tower of Terror ride. Those who have been to Disneyland with me know this is a big feat. And you know what? It wasn't even as bad as I remember it! I know! Me saying that about Tower of Terror. Who would have guessed haha.

I love Minnie Mouse :) When she saw our Just Married pins she wanted to see my ring and then said that she wanted Mickey to get her one like mine. It was pretty cute. 

And of course we got pictures with Goofy. Who wouldn't? 

 Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother. Jake had to stand like a prince supposedly so that's what he's doing with his hands haha 

 Tigger!!! Megan, are you jealous? haha

 I love Winnie the Pooh. I have loved him since I was little so I stood in line with the little kids to get a picture with him haha I got a couple of weird looks from the parents but I don't care haha.

 Getting ready for the Tea Cups to start. I love Jake's smile :) 

You like my Disneyland hoodie? I sure do!

 Woohoo!

 Cute Jake. Real cute.

Again! haha  

Since I put funny ones of Jake up I figured I better put my funny one up. Don't laugh....too hard. 


 Me with Cinderella's Castle. It looks so awesome at night.

And to end the trip a better picture of the Castle. 

We had a wonderful time in Disneyland and were exhausted by the time we get back but it was well worth it! We will be going back for anniversaries in the future I'm sure :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment