Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My New Camera

I got a new camera a few weeks ago and have been playing around with it a little bit. I am in love haha I decided to see what it would be like to use the close up setting on my camera and got some amazing pictures! Today I took a few more and edited some of them but other than playing with the coloration they are exactly what the camera took. I took some of the mini roses on my mom's rose bush and the others are of my adorable kitty Junior. He is very photogenic...when he wants to be haha

Enjoy!




This picture above and the one below are the same flower. 
The first one was taken a couple weeks ago and then the second one was taken today :)



 It totally looks like he has snake eyes haha




 Now you have had a glimpse of what I get to hang out with every day! He's so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment