Monday, August 20, 2012

One Year Ago

One year ago today Jake asked me to marry him. He took me up on his dirtbike to the top of a mountain in Rexburg where a picnic was laid out with subway sandwiches, my favorite kind of oreos, plastic champagne glasses and a bottle of Martinelli. It was great! We got off the bike and sat down. Before we started eating, Jake reached into the backpack I had been wearing on the bike, pulled out a red ring box, opened it and asked me if I would marry him. I was grinning ear to ear and of course said YES! He put the ring on my finger and we kissed :) Then we ate! 

Here are some repeat pictures of the day that I took with my cell phone. Jake's brother Clay was the one who set up the picnic for us and then he hid and took some pictures and a few videos for us. I will post those later, when I get them from Jake haha.












I sure do love this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment