Thursday, August 23, 2012

Two More Days

The time has finally come! 

Only two more days until we move back to Rexburg! WooHoo!!! Jake's last day of work is tomorrow and then we leave bright and early Saturday morning! We have loved living with my family but it is definitely time to get back into our own place. We are very excited to have more than just one room where we pile all of our things. :) Anyway, I just wanted to get that out. 

I am not excited however, about the actual move. Packing stuff into boxes and then into our cars is not what I would call fun but it has to be done so that is what I am going to be doing for the next two days. And the thought of driving across the state in a car with no AC and only 1 window that opens....I can't wait! I will be finishing up the projects I have started while being here (my poor brown shirt has been neglected far too long haha) and then it's packing time! 

I had better get off of here and get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment