Tuesday, August 21, 2012

You'll Pee Yourself

Well hello my faithful blog followers (haha yeah right, I've got like...2....maybe. But that's beside the point). 
I came across the funniest thing today while reading one of the blogs that I follow and I just wanted to share it with you because it really made my day. 

So I follow the blog www.hopesmilingbrightly.com (it's amazing, I highly recommend jumping on over and reading the entire thing. This woman is the epitome of Strength if you ask me) and on it the lady made a post about this wonderful new invention that she has come across called the 571B Banana Slicer. She raved about it a little and then told us to head over to amazon to check out the reviews for it. Well, I didn't think much of it and thought she was merely promoting a product that she liked. Little did I know! Today she posted that yesterdays post had been a joke and that you REALLY need to go read the reviews for this banana slicer because it will make you "fill your Depends" as she put it. So, intrigued, I went to investigate, and what did I find? The funniest reviews of a product I have ever read! Seriously, click here to go to the webpage and read the review about the 27 monkeys. You won't regret it! 

In other news, only 4 more days until we are moving back to Rexburg!!! :D We are so stinkin' excited! We will be leaving here early (hopefully) Saturday morning and getting to Rexburg that afternoon and the spending the rest of the day going to and from our storage unit retrieving all of our precious belongings, like our bed, couches, table. And all the rest of the things we stuffed in there because we wouldn't need them. We talked our friend Jason Perry (aka Perry) to help us move some of our stuff in and it is gonna be great to see him again! He was Jake's old roommate but we haven't seen him since December. Anyway so it will be great to see him and it will be AWESOME to get back into our own apartment with our own things. Jake is so ready to be done with work. He likes it there a lot but he is ready to be back on the other side of the state. 

And more other news, my Sister-in-Law Madaline is having a baby like pretty much any day now! Well, ok i guess technically she's not due for another week or more but I can't wait for her to have her baby! I love her son Landon so much already I can't wait to see what this new little boy will do to me! I have to admit that I am incredibly baby hungry so I will get to hang out with this brand new baby and hopefully it will help with that! Yay! 

Ok well, I will quit my ranting. I mostly just wanted to tell you about those reviews because they are probably the funniest reviews you will ever read in your life. Ok maybe they aren't that good but they are good! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment